Agnostic.com

23 9

Women = Lesser cut of meat!

Redcupcoffee 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bloody hell, I had to snope-check this because I could not believe it.
[snopes.com]

How did this guy not get kicked out of all public offices by, at least, all women?

Sadly I don't check things out with fact-check sites as much as I should is because this religious, mindless, blather is all too commonplace and true.

Thanks for the fact checking. It's still hard to believe.

Fuck I hate that I live in SC sometimes.

I feel you. S.W. Missouri is brutal as well.

Wow! Some things that come out of people's mouths really startle me. I hope he never has sex again!

I live in Oklahoma and I hear this all the time. Trump was sent by god they say. I am seriously thinking about moving. The vice president said we wouldn't need much healthcare if people turned to jesus. I am glad jesus has been helping all of them because he hasn't done crap for me. I guess I just need to get those hidden sins out of my life.

Couldn't stop laughing. Corbin should have been thrown into an insane asylum for spouting such delusions.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

What a POS. But then again that's how most of the R's think. I hope most men don't, but I am afraid they do. I used to work with a guy who knew his wife and kids were his personal property. I wish attitudes like these would just go away.

People like this should be chemically neutered.

I think I saw that exact same picture of that guy in the dictionary and Wikipedia next to the definition for asshole.

Horrible horrible "Good Christian" white man..

Date night at his house must be sheer bliss...These mouth breathers seek attention anyway they can garner it. IGNORE THE STUPIDITY.

I will FEAST on his so-called lesser cuts and leave him to whatever he dines on.

What a hottie ....uh I mean fucktard. WTH. headdesk

Finally! A politician who gets it! {rolling eyes hard}

He doesn't come across as a very bright man. Women have the vote and they should use it. Joke or not, there is no place for that kind of attitude in any government anywhere.

Betty Level 8 Feb 16, 2018

I'm a lesser cut of meat? I don't hardly think so.

WTF?

What a POS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately according to the abrahamic religions what he says is essentially true.
We tend to think of male and female as equal and opposites. This is not what the abrahamic authors believed at all.
Adam was created by God in the image of God. This suggest that God was male. Eve was an inferior copy of man made from man. A female was thus looked upon as an imperfect male. This thinking is what has given us the subjugation and sexism well all have to tolerate today. (Thank You religion!) Now if you read the bible with this understanding it will make much more since.

Yeah, when these are the men choosen to make laws...What the hell are the expectations?? This guy is garbage.

Titter-chuckle-ho-ho-ho . . . 👎

Dougy Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

Lol.

Well this guy is just stating his preference, he prefers man meat.

This is ridiculous. I don't believe in God, but when I was a kid my mother went to church and I went to a youth group in the church. They taught us that God created women from a rib because they are man's equal. This guy is just a sexist piece of sh*t!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25116
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.