Agnostic.com

10 4

LINK Rush Limbaugh arrested on drug charges

I've seen an ex-sister-in-law pull the old "I'm in pain and need Tramadol" lies Thank god my bs detector cut through that crap before anyone could say, "She's passed out in her food again." Take a close look at your relatives this holiday. The problem is ubiquitous.

UrsiMajor 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's an old story from 2007. I think he's way under medicated myself.

This is not the first time.

Old news and f'd up news as Limbaugh walked and his house keeper paid the piper. Proving the inequality of the justice system and the inequality of the social system, along with the gullibility and stupidity of the Limbaugh class of listeners who found pity in their hearts to forgive him while ranting about the evils of drug users in the inner cities, etc.

Old news. Of course he worships the ground that Trump walks on. Same thing with the Bushs.
On the other hand Michael Moore is the same way with Obama and Clinton so.......

That is not enough as a punishment. If he was someone who was not famous he would be in jail, no questions asked.

Rush Limbo? Not wise.

godef Level 7 Dec 25, 2018

This article is dated 2007.

This news is YEARS old...

Carin Level 8 Dec 25, 2018

Finally.

How is he even relevant anymore?
Oh yeah never mind ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251585
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.