Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK LAPD Will Not Add More Security to Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star

Since becoming one of the country's most divisive presidents, Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star has been the subject of countless incidents of vandalism. Last week, however, was unprecedented as the star was defaced twice in one day. Despite this, the Los Angeles Police Department announced that it will not deviate from its routine patrol of the president's star.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe they have more important stuff to do, ya think?

fer sure, fer sure!

It isn't fame it is infamous.

It's good that LAPD is standing up for itself over that star. Here's a thought, remove it from the walk of face and send to trump in the cheapest packageing possible.

That POS star should be removed by any means possible. Hire a kid to keep showing up and painting it black. That would work for me.

Wonder if anybody's star has ever been removed?

Ask and I shall Google:

Following sexual assault allegations involving comedian Bill Cosby, actor Kevin Spacey, reality television host and U.S. President Donald Trump, and producer-director Brett Ratner, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce released a statement regarding inquiries as to the removal of stars:

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has received inquiries asking whether we are planning to remove the stars of Walk of Famers because of alleged misconduct. The answer is no ... The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk.

[en.wikipedia.org]

@HippieChick58 Thanks for the research but I wish that wasn't how they do things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:252707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.