Agnostic.com

11 1

Do you make your bed every day?

I do. Right when I get up out of it.

#Bed
Sarahroo29 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope I don't make it ever day. I don't sleep in it. I get a pillow and blanket and sleep on the couch. I love to see it made, but I hate making it.

Cool.

No, making a bed is bad for you. Here's an article about this. [news.bbc.co.uk]

Gohan Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Okay, Thanks.

Of course not ... That's what women are for ! Please don't hit me .

Lol.

Fitted bed sheet and a duvet. No need to make it. I change the sheets if I am expecting company but has been sadly far too long ago.

i just feel good when I make my bed. I am single and I know no one will care or see. It's the little things I have to do for myself that make feel good. I used to not care. Now that I have this nice down blanket to show off on my bed, I like to have it made every day.

LMAO nope.

Lol.

I make my bed whenever I do laundry because that is where it gets folded, and also when I change the sheets. Other days are optional.

Okay.

Nope

Okay.

@Sarahroo29 am single and don't see why

I'm a little OCD.

Kinda. I have to pull the blankets up, so the dogs don’t get dirt inside, after they go outside.

Okay good.

Lol making my bed is a must or I will get super pissed off cause I feel like everything is unorganized and out of place. Sad, I know.

Me too. My place is really clean.

Should, but often don't.

Oh, okay.

Nope. For the most part, it never gets unmade. I usually am too exhausted to crawl in it properly when I get home from work, so once I get myself ready for bed, I typically pass out as soon as I sit down on it.
Plus, I never have guests over at my place. So I see little point in it. As long as they are clean linens. That's all that matters.

Yep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.