Agnostic.com

16 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's been research that prayers being answered works at less than 50/50, thus it's based on chance and a poor chance at that as people tend to pray to rectify something shitty, so it doesn't f***ing work!

Prayer=spiritual masturbation. Hah! I love it! So true.

Sorry to say that Mr. Tyson may as well be tweeting to a wall.

And thoughts are no better. If I hear one more politician say "our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their loved ones," I think I'll puke!

This statement is so self demonstrative that it boggles the mind that someone would have to say it.

Succinctly expressed. Tyson can be so over the top wordy or short and to the point.

You could repost this every month and everyone will think you are just talking about the last school shooting.

He isn't lying.

I agree with him.

Duh prEyer is proven 100% ineffective against anything except 100% effective inducing delusion by the believer PReYING

After the Dunblane massacre in Scotland we got tighter gun laws here in the U.K

There hasn't been a school shooting since.

The time is coming when their defenses are growing stale. The truth will emerge. Let us hope the mid term elections are not tampered with and that the results will enable the enactment of gun laws.

I thought I heard a mic drop somewhere.
Turns out it was just Neil laying some smackdown logic.

The absolute truth. Tested, retested, and tested some more. Yet most people will disagree. The programming of the mind is rigid!

Completely agree...it is beginning to look like a cop-out...because someone doesn't want to face the horror of the tragedy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.