Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Federal workers do NOT want shutdown

Trump says that they have communicated to him that he should keep the country shut down until he gets his wall. they have done no such thing and that does not represent their wishes. they want to go back to work, get their paychecks, support their families and not be roped into partisan politics.

g

p.s. didn't trump also say that most of the furloughed workers were democrats (implying that their wishes didn't count anyway)? he can't have it both ways. in fact he can't have it EITHER way. both statements were lies.

genessa 8 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He just froze their wages too...

it's their own fault because they're mostly democrats. except they all support him. except they can all afford to skip paychecks. except... wait, i am lost. which lie are we on?

g

If his lips are moving, he is lying.

Correct lie number numb 1 Billion to the TRUTH!

Yes, but Trump thinks government workers want this shutdown, then they are going to barter for food and rent. I'm wondering how that is going to work out. In what world do we do this? Maybe we should start to barter for a new president.

He lies when he doesn't need to lie.

I often wonder if it has been going on for so long he doesn't even realize truth from fiction.

@JackPedigo he certainly has a problem with that -- but surely he knows when he's just making stuff up, too.

g

@genessa I wonder if there have been studies on pathological liars.

@JackPedigo of course there have. i am not sure, though, that the studies ever focused on the republican party. someone should do one on them.

g

@genessa search on google for pathological liars studies

@Remowill why? if i were that interested i would have searched already. i am also not the one asking if there have been studies.

g

He also told the troops that he gave them a 10%+ raise this year after them not getting a raise in the past 10 years. He has no clue what the truth is...

NO one wants a government shut down but trump supporters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.