Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can't lump everyone in the same group. Doing that shows how closed minded some people are. I'm sure there muslims who are Atheists.

Former Muslims...yes. I know some.

@Bobbyzen Cool. That is one more step tords a religion free world.

If anyone needs to be fought it is trumper before he destroys the country completely.

Turning Point USA is notoriously anti-black, anti-brown, anti-Muslim, anti-Palestinian, etc.

It would seem we have the anti party and the Dems at this time.

Trying to create a smokescreen by pointing fingers at Islamic college students, desperate immigrants, people of color, and anyone else they think are weak. It would be awesome if people had a yellow vest demonstration here; though, I'd prefer green vests to highlight climate change.

Not all Muslims are 'radical'. Demonizing all Muslims is bigoted, hateful and shameful.

I remember these folks from back in my college days. Back then they were called Young Republicans. They worshipped at the altar of Ronald Reagan and were a pretty rare breed around campus.

They were kind of a bunch of self absorbed buttholes, but at least they weren't terrorists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254940
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.