Agnostic.com

9 3

LINK Slut Shaming Preacher

YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPE!

Was his action to boldly voice what he believes far more acceptable as opposed to so many who surreptitiously think the same way but never publicize?

For someone who honestly and sincerely thinks that he is doing something good and right, but you know he's not, does he deserves hate and violence?

Did you question the state of mind of the person?

Were you annoyed and laughing at the same time watching the clip?

What are you wearing today? What Message Are Your Clothes Sending? Is your outfit communicating what you want it to?

malayang-isipan 5 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humans are funny creatures. When they experience trauma, their natural response seems to be to do things to make the situation worse.

When I look at this young man, I see someone who has been told the same messages he's spewing to the point that he has internalized them, most likely by the parents who approve of what he's doing. I suspect that after trying so hard to gain his parents' approval all his life but being told he was bad over and over for totally innocent behaviors, he's trying harder and harder to convince someone to listen and appreciate him by doing the things he was taught were good. At the same time, he's also engendering reactions that allow him to convince himself that he's a martyr and approved by a being who's bigger and better than all the people telling him he's bad.

I don't believe he deserves hate and violence. I believe he's a product of underserved hate and violence. I believe the only cure is underserved kindness and respect, even though he's making it as difficult as possible for anyone to show him that. I do believe he needs some boundaries placed on him. I think if I were running the University I would disallow the bullhorn and place consequences on him for saying offensive things to people who haven't engaged in conversation with him, things like that, but I wouldn't want to totally kick him out.

This guy is beyond repressed! shouldn't people be allowed to live how they want to live?.....and if they get attacked for it, then it's unlucky but it happens....If this guy was to rant like this in the UK he would probably be arrested for various hate crimes....it's a shame he gets away with this in America....all people can do is ignore him rather than take notice, you are just giving him an audience that he doesn't deserve.....ignore and he will get bored and pack up...

Ozay Level 4 Dec 30, 2018

For someone who honestly and sincerely thinks that he is doing something good and right, but you know he's not, does he deserves hate and violence?

Mass shooters and suicide bombers honestly and sincerely think they are right do they get a free pass as well??

He is a candidate for both

That would make you, from what Jesus says a judgmental pharisee. Hypocritical christian.

This person is extremely confused. So is anyone who would follow him or give his ideas the slightest attention.

He is wearing cloths of a different weave KILL HIM !!

It's actually very distressing that many people feel this way. "Worthy of rape"...WOW

Why would anyone get annoyed, he is doing the best promotion for atheism I have ever seen. And as for violence. "Those who know that they can not win the argument, reach for their guns." Not the other way round.

Destined never to get laid!

JK666 Level 7 Dec 30, 2018

A good candidate for prison rape.

It would be nice to think so and that he may learn from that given time, but unfortunately crazy is not just a male trait.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:255047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.