Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK Ohio doctor fired by hospital after saying she would give Jews 'the wrong meds' | TheHill

I don't think this person should be able to keep their medical license...

DGJ0114 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope her license is taken away. No one with that kind of attitude should be allowed to practice any kind of medicine!

@TheMiddleWay That is comforting to know. People like her need to be removed from any kind of work in medicine.

There are some cultures that promote a victim mindset from which people are easily manipulated or encouraged to act out. Its purpose is to divide and conquer groups of people. It will always be our individual responsibility to be aware of this and to attention to the clues individuals give indicating their state of mind.

That's a violation of the oath she took.

Bigotry is an evil thing concocted by humans. Dr Seuss and his Snitches portrayed it well. That said, how did the Jewish religion become an ethnic group. There isn't too much genetic diversity between Mideastern Jews and Palestinians. Yes, there us the Cohon gene carried by about 10 percent of the people in Israel and by many others worldwide who claim Jewish heritage (only in males). But even that gene is found elsewhere (A concentrated tribe in East Africa has it in 50% of the males) I've drifted. Any ideas or explanations?

I think it started with the early laws about how holy they were and were not to mix with lesser tribes. Today we understand it's a cultural identity more so than a genetic phenotype. Seems the anti semitism from outside and the doubling down of cultural values to brace against it are the main things that keep them viewed as their own racial group. I mean all racial dividing lines are messy and complicated, arbitrary and useless except in terms of preserving a culture or castigating it. If you read as jewish/black/asian/latino etc enough to have been discriminated against for it, that's your ethnic group. I think I would still consider myself jewish after deconverting from religion, if I was to begin with.

Terrible and frightening. It makes me wonder how many are in a higher position and are of this mind frame?

@Byrdsfan Yes, and we have started seeing much more of this movie since the Orange Orangutan was elected POTUS. People feel empowered to say anything after his absurdities.

@DenoPenno People. Trump was NOT elected. He was chosen by the electoral college.

Those tweets are from 2012. She has presumably been at this for years.

That is terrible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.