Agnostic.com

41 15

What would you never pay for?

As for me, I'm thinking Cable. I haven't had it since living on my own.

What would you never pay for?

silvereyes 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

MS Office. Because Open Office.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 18, 2018

I don't even watch broadcast TV. I have a TV, but no antenna and no cable. Streaming movies and shows that interest me and doing it on MY schedule seems more healthy and economical. Usually, I have better things to spend my time on, anyhow.

Professional counselling. I've done well figuring things out on my own. When I have paid for it in the past, the individual's filters, biases, and judgements always come through, no matter how small. I'm a firm believer in the inner wisdom we all possess. I've learned the hard way that as soon as one places trust in an outside source for guidance, that act of submission is an act of relinquishing your personal power.

Advise followed by sex, neither is worth paying for although both can be valuable.

Water.

Cable for one.

I'll never use my time to buy the benefits of sycophantic sucking.

Friendship/love. Though if I care about someone I do listen for thr one thing that I can give them at exactly the right moment to make their lives better or just their day/week. That can be a 50 cent thing or $1000.00 the price isn't the thing the care of knowing what to get them is the gift.

I only do that to people who care about me though. Or near complete strangers in my spheres who I am unattached to be somehow overheard they needed something. Hardly talk to those people again.

Friendship or companionship

A lot of things probably too numerous to list. Yes cable, sex (and not because I am cheap but because it is cheap), a cruise on a mega ship, a fancy car, jewelry or any kind of bling thing.

I would never pay for a television set.

Weed. Get all I want whenever I want. Which isn't that often. I've got good friends. Or sex. That's just because I'm cheap.

I would never pay for the permission to strip naked.

Everything comes with a cost be it time, money, or resources. The trick is to try and always make wise investments; unfortunately often times that's a lot easier said than done.

I don't pay for cable. TV is boring to me.

Religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.