Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who could've guessed that dressing up in ornate gowns with incredible amounts of jewelry and placing these guys in glittering fairy castles might lead them to have strange ideas about how to relate to children?

I was curious so I did a little math. The world has 414,000 catholic priests. America is 4.4% of the world's population. Assuming the two figures are proportional somehow that makes for 18,216 priests in America. If priests are being accused by the hundreds, who's left?!?! What percentage of priests are pedophiles? 1 out of 10?

It's about damned time. Now, round up the rest of them, in other religions, and hold them ALL accountable.

Finally.

Now, the Catholic church must not be the only one with bad people preaching; though, I've not heard of it.

Oh, don't you worry its been happening in almost sect of Xtianity for generations upon generations.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.