Agnostic.com

8 1

How is the new year going for every one?

The new year has started better off for me. Since I freed myself from religion, nearly a year ago and have a better out look on life. I was just curious how everyone was doing in this new year.

• 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 6 votes
freedom41 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So far, so good although I agree it's awfully early to make predictions about the entire year. If it stays like it's been the past few days, I'd be happy. Only time will tell.

A bit early to know...couldn't be worse than last year unless it really really tried though!

Carin Level 8 Jan 3, 2019

Try 2016. It was a bad year for every one.

too much personal bad news here on 2Jan...dentist, school, transmission... 😟

I'm doing fine so far. Congratulations on your new-found freedom!

It's hard to believe that I have been an Atheist for almost an year. I wonder how I'm going celebrate it or one anniversity on this web site.

@freedom41 Just have fun however you like 🙂

Much better for me since I ousted a family member who created so much stress and unpleasant moments in my life. Amazing how much better I am sleeping since blocking her from my phone.....

Well, as of today, I'm still not working (furloughed fed employee), but I was able to make all of my mortgage payments. But I still have the air in my lungs, so that's something.

@Davethecave It will if it drags on with no end in sight.

@Davethecave, @orange_girl Thank you, I hope it soon as well.

Fine for me, just a bit slow and hot.

Due to our wreck of a government, we had a dismal 2018. Today I received a statement from my IRA account. It lost $1,200 value in December. Also, I read that the refugees at our southern border are still being cruelly harassed. So, it's looking like a dismal 2019 as well. We need to fix our broken USA.

I have a Roth IRA and I hope the interest rate take a dip this month. I'm sorry that things aren't going better for you. Hopefully, they might improve further in the year.

@freedom41 Thanks. Let us hope for improvement! 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.