Agnostic.com

9 8

LINK EPA Plans to Allow Unlimited Dumping of Fracking Wastewater in the Gulf of Mexico

Not a good idea smile003.gif

By HippieChick589
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Worser and worser...

kmdskit3 Level 8 Jan 4, 2019

There are also things that say that the remains that they don't get out are also causing harm to aquifers and ground water.

gsiamne Level 7 Jan 3, 2019

Another outrageous move by Trump's Environment Poisoning Agency

jerry99 Level 8 Jan 3, 2019

This is a horrible idea...especially when you co sided that we aren't even legally allowed to know what chemicals are in fracking fluid!!!

slydr68 Level 8 Jan 3, 2019

Then I hope border countries of the gulf sue the frackers out of existence.

powder Level 8 Jan 3, 2019

I'd really like to take these folks to the gator farm after hours....

That should make for some real tasty gulf shrimp.

Tompain1 Level 7 Jan 3, 2019

yeah - this breaks my heart cause all the shrimp in the grocery stores up here in TN are farm raised in Indonesia - blecccch. Except one brand - they are wild caught, Texas gulf coast. So now they will ruin that, too.

Let no public good get in the way of greater profits for the wealthy.

Byrdsfan Level 8 Jan 3, 2019

Really bad idea. I just don't understand the thinking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:258147'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!