Agnostic.com

28 2

Is ignorance bliss?

With studies stating the more intellectual a person is the more likely they are to suffer from depression and other issues, do you feel that the idiom is true?

Just_Me81 4 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On the one hand, it's hard to be upset about world events if you don't follow the news to know what they are; but on the other hand, even mentally handicapped people find things to get upset over. No one can live entirely free from negative feelings and situations.

Yes, but it's far less frequent and generally more trivial, so it faster and easier to get over. I have cared for many mentally handicapped people and they seem much happier than everyone else a vast majority of the time.

I'm some ways, yes. I am happy not knowing what Samantha Bee has to say about anything.

Yes just each the celebrities in tv

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.