Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Why it’s time to think about human extinction | Dr David Suzuki - YouTube

Kerwin Rae interviews Dr. David Suzuki, and environmentalist. At 82 Suzuki looks younger, appears energetic, and tells an interesting short story of his life.

EdEarl 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just great! I never found one idea to disagree on.,,in fact I have been thinking about all the things that he brought out!

I particularly liked his interaction with the CEO.

This is sooo GOOD!
Thanks for posting!

skado Level 9 Jan 5, 2019

You are welcome.

Thank you. I had not heard that and am glad to have gotten to.

Zster Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

You are welcome.

At least it's short.

wow, 50:50 chance of surviving 'til 2100. 5% chance for longer. Party now before you can't.

The world is quickly reaching population limits and if we do not take some action people will soon become extinct for lack of food ,water ,war etc.

There are high tech solutions to food and water, including a large cylindrical satellite with farms inside to provide food for the Earth, farming on the Moon, and indoor farming on Earth. In addition, in vitro grown meat is already a reality, but not economically feasible yet.

@EdEarl All that you speak of will go only to those wealthy enough to buy it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.