Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Arizona right-wing group sends armed man into church to yell at volunteers for helping migrants – ThinkProgress

Here's a group of right wing terrorists going after church members legally helping immigrants dropped off by ICE navigate the system to stay in America LEGALLY.

But these guys wouldn't know that because they're too busy yelling stupidity, trespassing and intimidating innocent people.

DGJ0114 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Would it not be perfect justice if they had shot the filthy P.O.S. dead using the defense of Stand Your Ground/Castle Law?

Unfortunately, or lucky for the assholes, these type of churches are very pacifist and non-violent types, unlike some members of fundy churches or cults.

@TomMcGiverin Quakers would be very passive.

If it was Unitarian Universalist, who also do these types of things., there could very well be an armed person willing to shoot to kill.

@BufftonBeotch Not at most UU churches I've been to. Like the Quakers, the UUs I've known are very non-violent and pacifist. I am a longtime UU, but rarely attend these days. The article doesn't specify what denomination, if any, that the church is part of. However, these days Unitarian churches as well as synagogues and other liberal churches, are no fools about who their enemies are and are putting in place defense and safety plans for active shooters and others who might invade their building, but stop short of having armed guards.

Chickenshit bullies wouldn't have the guts to show up there if they knew the church had armed guards who, as you say, could use SYG laws on them.

@TomMcGiverin If you go into a place intending to harm people you expect to be unarmed you deserve to bleed out on the floor.

And your next of kin should be the one to clean up the blood.

@BufftonBeotch Tell us how you really feel BB... just bein' ornery.........Remind me not to piss you off when you're packin'......

@TomMcGiverin nah.

Self defense is the only reason for deadly force.

And I don't think that defense should be able to be used if you initiate the encounter like George Zimmerman did.

@BufftonBeotch True that....Since these assholes initiated it, would self-defense have held up?

@TomMcGiverin If they invaded their space I would have to assume so.

The guy should have been arrested for domestic terrorism. These guys as well as militant anti-abortion types are bullies and domestic terrorists, and should be treated as such, pure and simple. But they aren't because too many in our govt. share their views, so nothing happens to them and they just become more bold. I don't fear ISIS or groups from the MIddle East, I fear what these assholes are allowed to do here because the abortion nuts, if not the border nuts, have already killed people here.

Angry white men are responsible for most of the mass murders in the past several years.

@BufftonBeotch Of course they are, that's why I fear them more than foreign terrorists.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:260596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.