Agnostic.com

4 0

Has anybody ever had a dream that has come true?

I don’t know what the explanation could be to this phenomenon, but it’s left many people questions. Of course some people love to use god as the easy way out answer, but I think it could be more behind this phenomenon, though.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. I once dreamt that I awoke.

I've had little dreams come true. All involving women I never dreamed would say yes -- then did. That may be superficial but it still counts.

The BIG dreams -- no. But not for lack of trying. There's a luck factor in life that either happens for you or doesn't. All you can do is try your best and hope something breaks for you. People who think it's all up to hard work and positive thinking are living in a fool's paradise.

Cant say I have. But I think it definitely be something behind it , I would say it's an eerie thing to have happen

All the time its weird. But it doesn't happen all the time. Maybe our brain can also subconsciously predict things just like we would, if we are awake and predict things. But our subconscious predict it and show us in our dreams. Just my guess.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.