Agnostic.com

13 0

Has anyone had success with this site?

Nooneman 3 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is early yet. The site only went up last September, so it is less than six months old. Once the membership has grown more there will be some successes.

Sure, every day I go to this site and it comes up fine in my browser.

I guess you mean, who has had success meeting up with someone for a date.

This, basically, is not a dating site. I don't know where Admin's head is, but this will never be a dating site.

That said, any of you women want to come an visit me, I can put you up in the big bedroom.

Been here less than two months, I've met up with two 'like minds' for a drink and a third stood me up this Sunday morning for pancakes. (Or maybe he saw me reading Ham On Rye, at the Breakfast Conter and was scared off.) I've gotten several messages, I've replied to all, but not all have replied back.
This seems to be a recurring question on this site...hmmmm. To be continued...

Nena Level 6 Feb 19, 2018

Define success.

I guess it depends how you define success

@macrobius i like it!

Being able to interact with like minds has been pretty awesome. I currently live around the bible belt so it is a struggle meeting atheists and non religious types.

I'm here for the memes.

Careful now, I'm to far to drive you to rehab if this gets out of control. LOL

In what way?

In what way would you define success?

Meeting your goals, completions, . . . , with this site? Depends on your goal. I'd like to meet another atheist for a friend and lover, but having fun with chats, too.

I am still new to this but it really depends on what type of success you are seeking. I just want new friends and probably a potential hookup

Nyssi Level 3 Feb 19, 2018

Not as far as making online friends I haven't. I don't get on here as much as few do. From what I see, there are a few people on here that seem to have made good friends. 🙂

That all depends on what you are referring to. Yes, the site loads quickly. I've had great success with it.

I have had some awesome conversations with many interesting people, so I would call that a yes.

What Rugglesby said. He being one of those interesting conversants.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26205
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.