Agnostic.com

18 1

What's a pet peeve of yours?

My peeve is when people lick their fingers when they are trying to separate things like papers or plastic bags.

They sell finger goo for that people! 😉

What's your pet peeve?

silvereyes 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People who tell me to smile.......... FUCK YOU ! Just think if I did the opposite. ....

Hey asshole, stop all that fuckin smiling .

Brillo left on the bottom of the sink to rust

My pet peeve is anyone whistling in the office; it should be a capital offense.

One is too many. 😛

People who make a U-Turn from the outside turn lane... or, really, all Texas drivers

Outright hypocrites.

I’m gonna keep it in the context of the site, so, hate it when people only have one or don’t even have ANY pics of themselves.

I cannot overcome my intolerance of the intolerant

Lack of integrity in general, especially among government leaders.

People who stand in front of the elevator and don't let people get off before charging in.

Tapping. I hate for people to tap, click, or snap anything over and over... It drives me crazy!

I generally don't like smokers.

I won't tolerate (deliberate) dishonesty.

Reading over my shoulder drives me batty quick

People who view animals as stupid, or undeserving of respect. I was a dog-walker for 5 years in NY, and I saw this attitude often. I also often had to put up with people complaining that the dog pooped on the grass even though I'd be in the middle of picking it up, and they would act as if they don't do such 'nasty' business. These people are totally clueless about animals' emotional and intellectual aptitude, and it would grind my gears often.

People who assume that you want to hear all about their kid's life and how much was deposited in its diaper, and how brilliant and beautiful that child or grandchild is. Everyone seems to have the most beautiful child or grandchild. So where did all the ugly stupid people come from? If you have a child, you should celebrate that child and love it, but it is not my child, and it usually is not that interesting. Don't assume that I want it screaming and running around in public places either. I was a teacher and the kids loved me because I treated them with dignity, not as little precious gifts from on high. How many will get this reference? "My Sheridan is doing brilliantly at university. He calls his mummy incessantly." LOL

People... That is all.

My most obnoxious pet peeve is when people tell me a pet peeve of theirs as if it's cosmic knowledge.

People who can't be bothered to use their blinker, and fast lane cruisers. Non driving related... fake people. Keep your small talk and pretended interest in me to yourself.

Yes, that's a major problem here in Florida. I thought New Yorkers were rude drivers, but as it turns out, people here are burnt out from the sun.

I hate that, too. I used to have a teacher who would pass out papers like that and you could see the damp stain on the corner of all the papers in receding dampness as she passed them out. It sends shivers down my spine if I think about it too much.

So gross- and unsanitary. I had an off-the-wall student once who said out loud "My paper smells like smoke!" He was a real smart-ass, and so I said "I wouldn't have to smoke so much if people actually proofread their work instead of haphazardly throwing words on a page w/o thinking!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.