Agnostic.com

10 1

Trump Hate

How favorable does Donald Trump rate on agnostic.com?

• 24 votes
  • 15 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
beenthere 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel I am watching this man dismantle our nation, encouraging all the basest and most vile of beliefs and behaviors and doing his best to kill off (literally) people who don't matter to him (eg, anyone who doesn't have money). How could I not hate him?

I don't care about him enough to hate him. he really is not that important to me. So, I just dislike him.

I dislike Trump, but then again, I dislike ALL politicians. Useless bunch of popularity contest winners that typically have no skills or education to speak on, much less vote on, any of the issues at hand.

I would not go across the street to see or meet the man. If I find today that someone has murdered him my only remarks on social media would be that "it could not have happened to a nicer man."

Hate is unhealthy. I hate his policies and his utter disdain for working class and poor people. He is an unethical slime who I wish gone.

In Australia we have Scott Morrison so I can't call much high ground here. However Donald Trump shows that being born in USA is all you need to be a political candidate and that's a bad thing. In Australia again though you must be born here, over 18 and spent less than 12 months in jail.

Who is this Donald Trump of whom you speak?

I don't hate him or anybody else. I wish he turned out to be that kind of president that people could be proud of and want to vote for him again, but it is not happening.

I'm afraid I haven't gotten past the 'grab 'em by the pussy' remark or the mimicking of a man with disabilities. What sort of statesman is he? He's shameful

The man is way the hell out of his league. He's an average joe who thinks he's MENSA material because he's had a silver spoon stuck in his mouth from the day he was born. He'd be doing us all a big favor if he'd just go back to what's left of the empire his daddy left him and while away the last of his days snorting blow and getting pissed on by russian hookers.

Average? man's a buffoon.

I approve of the overall job he is doing, but can't say I like him as an individual. Then again, the previous five or so presidents I didn't care for either as individuals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.