Agnostic.com

16 10

LINK Social Security official: Married working mothers hurt society, condoms rob women of “remarkable chemicals” in semen

Robert W. Patterson also suggested that homosexuality is a mental disorder and sexual orientation can be forcibly changed

That is one scary dude.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Misogynistic asshat...

Where did he get his medical degree? what an ass.

"The flouridated water is draining our precious bodily fluids!"

Of course, he's a member of this wing-nut administration.

What a women-hating nut!

An intellectual tRump supporter

Wow. I have remarkable chemicals. I need a remarkable woman.

60's hit: "dreamin', I'm always dreamin".......... one the other hand, I just came available......

@AnneWimsey I think I remember something like that.

I am not even going to read this. I am so sick of the crap that they constantly spew. The headline tells me all I need to know ugh ?

Just wow...I suppose he is going to subsidize those households where one minimum-wage job doesn't pay the bills?

Pence loves him dearly.

Assholes like this guy should be grateful that I don't have means or opportunity.
Seriously.

Right there with you. Your talking about money to do good with right...........? ?

@patchoullijulie Yeah, right. That's what I mean. 😉
Good works. All day long.

He needs to be placed in a psych ward and monitored for years!

Let me guess.. a trumpski appointed moron??

Reeeeeaaaaalllllly!!!!!!

This guy's bat shit crazy. Also, if you follow his arguments to their logical conclusion (not something he's apparently capable of doing), then gay men are also being deprived of the 'remarkable chemicals' in semen. These are dangerously ancient, disproven ideas.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..eeeeeeeyeeeaaaah... christianity in a nutshell.

Remarkable chemicals, uh huh.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.