Agnostic.com

8 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cruz must live the land of make believe, if he believes that bs.

He a perfect fool for Drump..

I'm out of DC and I'm concerned.

People are starting to not care because of the fact that every time the “ media “ says collusion Putin does a shot of vodka and nothing directly connecting trump comes from it.

And the whole Russian gate thing was the joke that I promised everyone it would be.
Just saying that 56% of all of the Russian troll farm activity came after the election and even only a 1/4 of any of it was actually viewed by anyone outside of those who created it. Oh and my personal favorite $4,700 was the total dollar amount spent by these Russian firms for ads on google.

Our own government was caught spending ten times that amount to a British firm to make fake isis adds and social media accounts for us to see.

So I’m sorry but the tree that y’all are barking up bears no fruit but yet somehow seems to be surrounded by nuts.

Uh huh......

The new repuck mantra: people don't really care about Russia - our traitors don't count.

how would he know? and if he know, why would he tell the truth? and isn't he an immigrant?

g

He is wrong, at least for those of us that don't have our heads stuck up Trump’s ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265084
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.