Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a bunch of claptrap. I am 67 years old and still find it amazing that people can read this kind of spew and entertain the idea that it matters. The author of this article is just the Christian version of the Taliban, so insecure in their belief that they fear any humor directed at their “savior.” Sadly, they have enough followers as to allow them to become very wealthy, all tax free. The only requirement to make that money is to keep your believers in total fear and make them believe you have the best way for them to enjoy life...after they die.

and the churches lost their minds for mocked was god, jesus and the bible. Colbert is a Catholic for fuck sake and regularly mocks aspects of the religion.

I remember this interview, loved it.

This is hilarious! I love how the guy is using this to hit people with a donation request. His GoFundMe hasn't reached its goal in nearly two years! I didn't know you keep a GoFundMe going that long! He also appears to have an archrival who runs a website just to harass him in a sort of minister-vs-minister-who's-the-better-christian smackdown!

I don’t understand it. If the planet is about to end, what’s the money for? But, then, I’m applying logic to fanaticism.

This has to be a total piss take doesn't it? I mean the guy wanting people to donate to the GoFundMe thingamy to fight this blasphemy. He must be from Nigeria. '

As for Opera and Colbert, well there's nothing authentic about Opera and Colbert is a devout christian

"What followed next was mockery of God, Jesus Christ and the Bible on a level I can’t say I ever remember seeing before."

Then you need to get out more, snowflake. The shock will send you straight into the arms of your imaginary friend.

Given the nature of the website this is from I'm not surprised. It's business as usual. "End times" any day now. 😉

What a shame their omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent daddy can't defend himself from their vicious attacks.

Love Colbert!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.