Agnostic.com

1 0

Annunaki? Real or Fake?

What are the general opinons floating around in here about the Sumerian Cuneiform Tablets and their accounts of the Annunaki (gods) they worshiped? How do you feel about the knowledge that was contained in these tablets about the structure and order of our solar system? Please keep comments friendly. Thanks!

• 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
Ceaselessmind 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Total nonsense, there is hundreds of other ways to interrupt the mythologies of this ancient civilizations surviving texts other than the goofy ancient astronaut delusions. When you show me that one piece of advanced tech or even a titanium alloy bolt or screw dug up and verified from 10,000 year old strata I will believe aliens came to the planet in the past otherwise I call bullshit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26593
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.