Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am torn, sad would be a reasonable emotion but I am also not at all surprised as long ago this is exactly the outcome I, and a few rather bright anti-tRumpsters predicted long ago. . That tRump supporters would greatly suffer as a result of their belief (tRump is good and will make things better for them and the usa). Although not all tRump supporters are hurting, and some non tRumpians are feeling the hurt, I don't feel sad for those that voted and continue to support the tRump who are being hurt by the tRump's actions.

I am torn, sad would be a reasonable emotion but I am also not at all surprised as long ago this is exactly the outcome I, and a few rather bright anti-tRumpsters predicted long ago. . That tRump supporters would greatly suffer as a result of their belief (tRump is good and will make things better for them and the usa). Although not all tRump supporters are hurting, and some non tRumpians are feeling the hurt, I don't feel sad for those that voted and continue to support the tRump who are being hurt by the tRump's actions.

The combination of the tariff wars and the shutdown is putting farmers in a deep hole. Their support of Trump canlnot last if that keeps up. And, it is all of his own doing.

We would hope but tRump support with its based mired in the religious faithful is a faith tRump is a gift from god. . . Facts don't matter to many of the faithful.

I feel sick when I read this. What can those poor people do. I hope next time they vote they will think twice.

Sadly, for many, wishful thinking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265960
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.