Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK As shutdown persists, Trump's plan to divide Dems fails miserably | MSNBC

To hear the White House tell it, House Democrats were invited today to talks on ending the shutdown, but they refused to attend.

That's really not what happened.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe they didn't like the McDonald lunch menu he serves? It's the usual, my way or the highway attitude. That might have worked for tRumps father but here he is dealing with sane people.

To be fair he also had Wendys, Burger King, and pizza. lol Really that's what he said;

I wonder how this will end. Does not look good

Scary times we live in.

I don't see any Democrats as calling and telling Trump they agree with him. (Donnie, that's fake news.) This man is the biggest liar ever but Sarah Sanders runs him a close second.

is she still around? I thought she'd be gone, though I know she was having trouble finding a job. Tough luck, girl!

@HippieChick58 Not sure if she has the same position but she is often quoted. I try not to watch her of Trump. They make my brain hurt. You can get your news without watching them and I'm way past tired of Trump's daily tweets.

@DenoPenno I never did like twitter, too much noise.I get my news from various websites, I don't watch TV.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:266598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.