Agnostic.com

9 0

If you could go back in time and change only one thing, would you? And if yes, what would you change? If not then why wouldn’t you?

ChrisJones 6 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My underwear.

Go back a little over 2000 years and give god a condom? Just for giggles.

lmao! That’s hilarious!

Wouldn't change anything. The path is how I got to here. And I am pretty happy where I am.

I love where I am in life right now.....everything about it! And I realize it is a product of where I have been. But I would not wish some of my experiences on Anyone, so why would I wish them on me?

Besides the lotto numbers? I would either work harder at becoming a better baseball player, or I would have abandoned baseball altogether. Not sure which one. Working harder still might not have been rewarded. Focusing on a more attainable career would have been easier if I started at like 17. Hindsight is 20/20 though, right?

Oh and how I dealt with some women lol

Id go back about 3 days and put loads of bets down and help wildlife. my life has had its huge ups and downs but they have all made me who I am.

I'd go back to 2009 buy 20000 bitcoins... other than that I'm good.

Yeah! That would be a nice plan.

NOT marry husband #1, despite being pregnant and before abortions were around..........i still have the literal & emotional scars 45 years later.

Try to prevent or catch both of his cancers earlier. Maybe move to a less backward state with better doctors ahead of that.

If I double dip, have Dad's bypass surgery done elsewhere and insist on pain mgmt along with better control of his blood pressure.

Zster Level 8 Feb 20, 2018

It’s hard to second guess cancer though. If it’s not one, then another will likely kill you.

I would never get married. Courting behavior is pleasant enough, but marriage changes everything and is not all that pleasant. I would have gotten a vasectomy and lived out my life as a serial monogamist with no more than a one-year long relationships. I remember the '60's song..."We will live in the sunshine...we will laugh every day...although I will never love you, the cost of love is too dear... I will stay with you one year... then I will be on my way." One year is enough.

I sometimes sing that at karaoke...love that song!

Sadly, I'd never have gotten married or had my kids, so it's a good thing I can't change the past.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.