Agnostic.com

35 13

What is it you like about Agnostic.com

I love the fact that no one is obsessed with sports! I mean, on other sites everyone talks about being a huge Seahawks fan or when I was in MA, Redsox.

Lots of other things but this by far is one of my top favorites.

Akfishlady 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the fact that people are much kinder here than other sites. They don't seem to judge you like on other sites and there is a lot less critical of your thoughts. Not the hate that they have on facebook, and the questions are interesting and thoughtful!

The truly open conversations! The ability to talk about anything here. 🙂

I can be honest about my beliefs.
I can express how I feel.
I can ask other questions and not be judged about beliefs

everyday is casual day.

I am so obsessed with sports - well, a sport... cycling!

Jnei Level 8 Feb 20, 2018

Nothing like a two-wheeler to take you away from life's little annoyances.

@Condor5 Are you, perchance, named after the illustrious London bicycle manufacturer Condor Cycles?

@Jnei no, afraid not. Just took a screen name of a magnificent creature. Someone else had raven, my favorite bird.

Kind and open -sensible and sensitive .

I like the idea that we are oceans apart but can 'get ' each other - (when we know what the translated words are) - That we are probably never going to meet up but have a really cool relationship. so many people here I seriously like - Its strange how a personality can shine through the written word.

I hate sports, there have been a couple of discussions with the olympics and all, but I don't read them, others can have their interests, that's cool. I like that people have their own ideas and opinions, I learn lots, I like that I haven't been kicked out yet, that happens a lot in other forums. I believe you can have a difference of opinion with someone and agree to differ, and here that happens a lot, I have my (crazy) ideas, I am not here to convince anyone, but I like to share the ideas and get ideas from others.

Science is king

I can only second most of the comments here. Great site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.