Agnostic.com

34 9

Second day in a row that the weather was perfect for a bike ride! I love the wind in my hair, the burn in my thighs, l can't stop grinning!

What's your go-to outdoor activity?

Nottheonlyone 7 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Used to be surfing, lately though it's been work work work, it's a good thing that I love what I do

I enjoy working in my yard and playing with my grandbaby

Candy Level 4 Feb 21, 2018

Sex..

Have you tried fucking in Spanish?

Outdoors?

@Nottheonlyone sure..it's fun..

@El-loco no..you?..honestly I was never good at learning any of the "romantic" languages..I don't even know the word for "fucking" in French..let alone Spanish..

@Charlene The verb for "to fuck" in Spanish is "follar".

The expletive is "Joder".

But, in practice, words such as "despacito suave suavecito " tend to be more useful.

@El-loco hmm a translation would be nice..

@Charlene Try Google translate. Then get your kit off and come round here.

Actually, no, come round here and THEN get your kit off. Wouldn't want to scandalise the neighbours.

@El-loco nothing like a good scandal to make neighborhoods interesting..

Reminds me! I need to get to work overhauling my bike which I promised myself I would do this winter. Time to get to work!

Walking. I have a FitBit, and shoot for 10,000 steps a day. I usually manage to pull it off except during the deepest part of winter, when I have to do quite a bit of my walking at the local mall or the gym treadmill.

disc golf, and anything where you're kind of kicked back just watching.

Frisbee - either disc golf, or ultimate (if I can find a pickup game that's not too competitive)

I like to ride my motorcycle. I'm from Florida. I'm a truck driver so I'm not home as much as I'd like to be. Usually on the road when I get a day off I find a bowling alley

A round of golf would be excellent!

JK666 Level 7 Feb 20, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26872
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.