Agnostic.com

28 1

I am an animal lover, especially dogs, but others as well. What about you? What ones do you like?

tioteo 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I admire and think all nature is amazing. my favourite animal is the elephant and I keep dogs and fish.

I love all animals. Wish I could have a pet; right now it would be too difficult.

That’s a tough one. I love wolves. They fascinate the hell out of me. I had often wished that I could have one as a pet, even though I knew that was never going to happen.

I remember visiting Wolf Haven out in Washington state, and there were some wolves mostly just hanging about (I have no idea if they were a pack). I was so taken by their beauty that I kind of got lost in thought. When my brain finally came back to the present, I noticed that they had gathered around and we were all watching each other. It was a wonderful moment. One that sticks with me to this day.

I also like cats! And not just the little cats, I love the big cats... For years I hoped that I could have, as a pet, a black panther. Of course that, again, is a bad choice for pet. But they are such beautiful creatures.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.