Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Fact-checking Trump's border speech

Obviously the make-believe author of The Art of the Deal doesn’t have a clue about how to negotiate.

jerry99 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There were facts in that speech?

What is so shameful about the immigrant situation is that Capitalism, Corporations, the US Government backed by the US military and puppet governments, has taken over the lands of Latin countries in order to grow agriculture for profit, forcing indigenous natives off their land and into unlivable and unsustainable conditions and when they try to come to 'merca to escape what 'merca has done to them and the perilous conditions 'merca has put them in, they are refused entry, demonized, criminalized and now a wall wants to be built to stop any hope of accomplishing what they desperately need to survive.

This ridiculous speech was laughable. Does that moron realize what he is saying or just read off the prompter? AND PLEASE, PLEASE will one of his cronies do something about that sniffing.

@Gooniesnvrdie he says allergies, I say coke!

I heard Adderal.

It was not a speech, it was a previously recorded announcement.

@jerry99 completely possible

I keep hearing that he enjoys ground up adderall.
Wouldn't surprise me.
As anti-alcohol and drug as he has claimed to be, it seems a relatively
easy jump to him being an adderall addict.
He's a hypocrite about everything else, why not this?

No wall. Not under any circumstances.

He wouldn't know a fact if it slapped him in the face.

Ooooh!!! Can I test that theory????
Please?????

@KKGator please!!!

@Green_eyes 'Spose I should start a bail fund and defense fund first, though. You know, just cuz.

@kkgator YES! Please do! I'll contribute to your defense fund.

apart from the outright lies (that this is what democrats want; that a wall would stop heroin from coming across the border; that mexicans are rapists and criminals (or that the immigrants are even mostly mexican), that the crisis at the border is that immigrants are illegally entering the country (they're presenting themselves at legal ports of entry, and for their efforts being teargassed or arrested and being separated from their children or finding that the legal ports of entry have been closed for no reason), and apart from the misdirection (talking about the humanitarian crisis as if it's that women get raped on the way to america instead of that once they get here they have their kids taken from them BY TRUMP; not admitting that he is the one who created the crisis) -- apart from all that, there is nothing in this offer. he is offering to temporarily restore what he himself needlessly destroyed. it is, as i have said elsewhere, the schoolyard bully who stole your lunch money saying "i'll take my foot off your neck for 10 minutes and lend you back your lunch money until 4 pm if you give me everything i want." that's a compromise? that's an offer? feh!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.