Agnostic.com

1 0

All this seems to be a likely natural occurrence due to the circumstance of existence itself and the happenstance of exceptionally intelligent beings yet still biologically driven. Isn't it interesting, that our ascendence amongst the branches of the tree of life in our capacity of higher cognitive functions endowing us with the ability to manipulate our environment in a drastic way coupled with the necessary beginnings -even for sapience- as an organism concerned with selfish considerations and a driving desire to survive in a competitive role, that we would be a detriment to the ecosystem itself in the form of consumers exhausting finite resource without enough systemic concern with the sustainability of our only precious home. Isn't it ironic? That the tree of life in all of its unfailingly perfect form and function directed toward ecological fitness would manifest a lifeform that would threaten its very own survival? While apart from humanity, all lifeforms take up a perfect niche that is exactly a crucial supportive role sustaining the entire tree of life in a beautiful dance that is the cycle of life. I gotta tell ya folks, the extinction of the bees is going to be an avalanche of cascading farreaching consequences and portends the end of humanity itself in my opinion... I think it's due to the pesticides we're spraying on crops too. But we can know this, we can even give an inconsequential two billion likes on the content and continue to watch the world burn as we carry on and try to acquire a buck in the near future for the near future.

MortalsWrath 4 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Intelligence such as ours may be an evolutionary dead end.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.