Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Robert Schlesinger:Trump's petty shutdown games show 'The Art of the Deal' author has no idea how to negotiate effectively

Nancy Pelosi asserted herself as his constitutional equal. So Trump asserted himself as her unaccommodating travel agent.

So Donnie #45 is supposed to have written "The Art of The Deal". So where is his deal making prowess now? Why can't he get this deal done? Or is he just a blowhard weak chinned bone spurred softling?

HippieChick58 9 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His book was written by a ghost author. Donnie wasn't even around most of the time. The whole book is BS.

So,so true!

Trump couldnt care less if regular people arent getting paid. Just ask anyone who has ever worked for him. He has hated America since the banks here wouldnt give him any more money. That is when he turned to Russia. He made a deal alright, with Putin, not with America. I can't believe there are people that still support this traitor.

Della Level 6 Jan 20, 2019

It's easy to "negotiate" when you hold all the cards. It's a lot harder when you find out that no one has to kiss your butt just because you demand it. He is behaving like a spoiled six-year-old. "You won't do what I want so I won't let you do what YOU want." However, what OTHERS want to do may involve meeting the needs of citizens, who he doesn't give a tinker's damn about.

He has no ideal how to get himself out of the trap he put himself in...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.