Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

King did not "give his life." He was senseless assassinated by a virulent racist.

That woman is an embarrassment.
She should be working at a Chick-Fil-A in Arkansas, not the White House.

@josh_karpf No. I deliberately chose Chick-Fil-A because of their religious stance(s). I don't like their food, either.

@Closeted I don't patronize either, and I don't like chicken sandwiches anywhere.
But to each their own.
I like Dominos pizza better than Papa John's. So I understand how that works.

@josh_karpf Way back when, early 90s Chick fil A was pretty good. We lived in Hampton, VA and used to eat it pretty frequently. Then we moved, and moved, and moved. Chick Fil A is now in Omaha. And because I was close by, and I was hungry, and I hadn't tried in in over 20 years I decided to check it out. It has not aged well. The food not as good as I remembered. With their political stance I have put them on my list of places to avoid, and I have no regrets in doing so.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270998
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.