Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go after him!

I can't even get my hopes up anymore that anyone will actually be held accountable. I'll admit I'm fairly new to politics and I couldn't believe that he could parade his entire family into the WH the way he did. And I really can't get my mind around having them as advisors. How is Joe Blow an advisor? I really don't need explanation , I'm just saying... I can't wait to see if it all crumbles down..

I’m starting to think a resignation is the best we can hope for😟

@Gooniesnvrdie The ego is fully in charge. It must win. I can't even imagine resignation.

@Gooniesnvrdie
It won’t be his idea, but when he becomes more of a liability to the powers that be, I can see him being forced to step down

@Haemish1 You're right. I can see that

@Haemish1 Don't forget assassination. Oh... and execution, allowed for treason. Although, I'm against capital punishment.

@bingst
Treason can only be committed during a time of war - he’s safe on that one😟

To try & Express my hatred & contempt for the entire WH gang is overwhelming! What a nest of vipers!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:272250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.