Agnostic.com

41 4

Would you date/marry a Muslim?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no. Wont date any religious person

I was starting to think something was wrong with me for feeling like that lol.

@EmeraldJewel ha, not you ? 🙂

I couldn't be with anyone who is religious it doesn't matter which religion.

No theists, doesn’t matter what flavor.

Date? Depends. Okay with me doing me? We're golden.
Marry? No one, ever.

I couldn’t be in a relationship with someone who lacks a firm grasp on reality. Not just religion, but also with people who fervently believe in ghosts, live by astrology and I especially avoid jingoists.

Marz Level 7 Feb 21, 2018

Nice bicepts .

I could not date or marry anyone who is too overtly religious no matter what religion they follow. I know a woman who is a good person, and she used to like me but, she is Christian and too religious and I never got involved with her because of that.

I'm not sure that I could marry anyone who had a strong faith, Muslim, Christian or Jew.

Lol ikr!

I would not date or marry any person who adhered to any religion or religious beliefs. Or anything supernatural.

As long as they don’t have a problem with me being agnostic.

Why you asking? I feel I am into a certain level of freakness not found in an honest religious person. So my Woman can not be walking around all wrapped up in drapes all day sweating inside as a maniac. Still some of the questions asked... are...

It would depend if he accepted my lack of faith and didn't try to change that. He could do his own thing with religion as long as I could do my own thing with no religion.

No. Because I have a vagina.

Only if she would wear the burka during sex. Lol

This was joke by the way.

I have...we didn't talk religion or pork.

I know a number of people raised Jewish or Muslim who eat pork and are atheists. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.