Agnostic.com

16 1

do you believe in destiny

ElenlyTamayo 2 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. Though I believe in dentistry. Thats shits important when im having a toothache

Clst Level 1 July 2, 2019

There is no particular destiny . At radomicity is life. But in broader sense we are heading destruction.

Oh dear. I think you came in the wrong door, love. There’s no one in here that is going to be ‘god fearing’. Although they are a friendly bunch here they can get a bit rowdy when religious people walk in. Just letting you know.

No.

Carin Level 8 Jan 27, 2019

No, our outcomes are a product of many factors. None of which are a sky daddy.

no. nor do i believe in the words of a woman who says she is a born-again christian and is expecting to find a man, a god-fearing man yet, but any man who would do anything but LAUGH at you. you do know what site this is, right? a site for people who do NOT believe in gods? you know that?

g

I have a friend that named her daughter Destiny. Does that count?

No, I don't. I must also advise you that you have come to the wrong place if you are indeed looking for a god fearing man.

Only for Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein. That is the only case of true destiny.

I believe that we have some control over our destiny: Attitude, Action, and Accountability.

No, I do not.

@creative51 Indeed.

@KKGator -- Scammer or a complete idiot.

@evidentialist Awww, c'mon. Why can't it be both??? 😉

@KKGator -- A package deal then.

No.

Orbit Level 7 Jan 26, 2019

Destiny is the belief that certain events will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future because it is somehow effectively foreordained -- usually by some supernatural agency or Planner.

So, no.

You do, I assume, realizing you're asking a bunch of godless people this question?

I honestly believe that "destiny" Is a factor that I rebel against constantly.
If that makes any sense.

Oh and yes, Fu scammer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.