Agnostic.com

8 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not everything she saids is wrong she even supports 70% income taxes on the rich.

For the first time, I agree with Coulter on something!

We have only been telling her that for about a decade....

Not one of these racist, xenophobic morons ever advocate going after the people hiring the illegals(the farm owners, trumps, plutocrats).
Her appearance on Bill Maher last night was so embarrassing for her. She’s an absolute idiot.

@PalacinkyPDX Maher is a whore. First Hillary's now this.

@PalacinkyPDX He has always referred to her as his "frenemy".....It's funny in a weird kind of way. I guess he can put political feelings aside if he gets horny enough... I agree - she made a fool of herself on his show the other night - but I suspect that's all part of the "schtick". Love her, hate her - she doesn't give a shit as long as you buy her books and keep talking about her so she remains "relevant".

The usual conservative crap. She is disappointed because he didn't stand his ground and never mind all the suffering workers/ Her sentiments about #MeToo are shown in her calling herself a 'girl'. The part of employers wanting cheap workers is right but the part about a wall solving this problem is a huge ruse. It is the really practical ways as E-verify and other political fixes + the simple admission about what is really going on (the Legislators are trying to increase immigration levels). The wall is simply a distraction. We need to always remember the short term economy takes precedence over all including environmental concerns.

Let's be clear, she's not admitting that supporting Trump was stupid; she's saying she was stupid to believe his promises not to fold on the Wall standoff.

@LimitedLight You hold the door, I'll push.

I have no idea what to make of Coulter. She claims to be a Christian, lies all the time, claims to be in favor of traditional marriage but has never been married and dresses like a dominatrix, backs crazy-ass theories like "there is plot to commit genocide against white people by outnumbering them with people of other colors" (which suggests she doesn't have access to a dictionary with the definition of "genocide" in it)...

Either she's trolling everybody to make a quick buck and doesn't believe a thing she says, or she needs psychiatric help. Fast.

The hell of it is, if she weren't a rabid Republican mouthpiece, I'd find her quite attractive. But as it is...

@PalacinkyPDX Let's ignore her politics and personality. Just to look at, she's an attractive woman.

And yes, I am. WTF has that to do with anything, ma'am?

@PalacinkyPDX I agree completely about that. I only wish someone could do something like transplant, say, Michelle Obama's personality into her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not shallow like that, I prefer a winning personality and wit. But she isn't bad looking.

@PalacinkyPDX And you were jumping on men earlier about the Taylor picture. Tsk Tsk. 🙂

@PalacinkyPDX ?

@Paul4747.....yes she made it very clear that if he goes after the wall again, she will be right back in his camp. It truly is all about the "quick buck".....

@PalacinkyPDX Who's excusing what now?

@PalacinkyPDX I don't feel like I put it ahead of anything else. I said, "IF she weren't a rabid Republican mouthpiece". The rabies negates all else for me. Sort of the way it's really, really hard for me to watch a Mel Gibson movie anymore, knowing the things he has said.

She can say That for the rest of her MISERABLE life..Every fucking minute of it..

Well whaddya know, a Coulter statement I can wholeheartedly agree with!

skado Level 9 Jan 26, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274693
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.