Agnostic.com

9 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who is better to scam that the brainwashed and vulnerable?

IKR! The whole community needs to come up with something Christian related and release it to the world. Watch all of our bank accounts rise. Hahaha!!!

Hey, if I were a conservative capitalist, that is what I would do to make some good easy money.

Hahaha’ can’t say there’s nothing wrong with that.

@EmeraldJewel It's the conservative capitalist way. Make it any way you can, just make it.

Wow! GENUINE Stunning gold Tone or Brilliant stainless steel? How much for a copper plated one?

MarqG Level 5 Feb 22, 2018

They are greedy charlatans!

Perhaps but foremost they are conservative capitalists.

Sad that ignorant people, who still believe that life is a horrific fairy tale, are taken advantage of like this. Great marketing scheme, even down to the British voice over.

Oh wow. This is ridiculous. Certificate of authenticity? Lol

This puts me in mind of the quest for relics that occupied so many during the Dark Ages. There were people running all over the "known world", seeking religious relics. Hitler was
big on sending people out to obtain religious relics. He believed that these things had supernatural powers.
It's appalling that there are still people who will fall for these lies.

Maybe a new religion will be created; The church of holy bling. It gets me how some of these religious people have diamond and gold religious jewellery and think nothing of it. I guess it's part of the 'prosperity gospel' (greed) philosophy.

Lmfao! Holy bling.

Just drink the blood eat the Geebush Jehobah ghostHOLE skin and fondle the crucifix like a dildo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.