Agnostic.com

6 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not the women for trumper group. I cannot understand how they can support him. Their husbands must be monsters also!

IKR!!

Well surprise, surprise, surprise.........!!!!!

I'm shocked!!! Shocked, I tell you!!!!

That's good news..

I bet his current wife isn't to thrilled with him.

When you have multi-billion dollars to play with, I imagine she doesn't give damn.

@jlynn37 Drump Isn't a billionaire..perhaps in his mind as he sits his fat ass on his golden bowl.

@Charlene I do not know the man personally, but everything I have read about him says he is.
"One year after taking office, President Donald Trump’s fortune is down an estimated $400 million to $3.1 billion on the latest Forbes World’s Billionaires list."

@Charlene If he has all this money, why don'f he pay for the wall himself.

@freedom41 Come on, you know the wealthy would never spend a penny for any government project unless it benefit them personally, financially. They don't want to pay taxes along with the rest of us for anything that doesn't benefit them financially.

@jlynn37 yes, I know. It was just a suggestion.

@jlynn37 ooooh poor baaaaby , he must be sooooo hurting financially.
As far as Forbes..if he is a Billionaire..he land rich and cash poor...IMO his buildings are probably own by Russian Oligarchs, laundering their dirty money..

I can only speak for myself and it definitely applies to me. In my opinion, everything is just yada, yada unless it is proven at the voting booth on election day. At least by those who vote.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276037
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.