Agnostic.com

31 1

How would you tell a guy that his fly is open in a party/public?

Aralt 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Hey, barn doors open" 😉 usually does the trick. If you want to be classy you can say "your shirt is coming untucked in the front." People generally look down at their belt line when told that in my experience.

@ArashL thanks, I can't take credit though. One of my old college professors taught me that. He was a very classy gentlemen.

@jayneonacobb You can take credit for learning manners though!

I've never found another way of saying "Your blouse is unbuttoned" to a women though?

"XYZ, dude."

Haha! That's what I was going to say but I didn't think anyone would get it!

@ArashL Bingo! You get an "A" 😉

If you're across the room, Point and laugh. Hey your flys down!

You go up and tell them. Because I appreciate directness, I treat others the same way.

Hey man, your stuff is hanging out.

I'd go up to him, and tell him quietly, without attracting any attention.
Or, if I didn't like him, I'd yell "XYZ!!!" across the room.

@TjallTjallOUTLK I must remember that! LOL

Here in Northern Wisconsin we say, "Buddy, your barn door's open."

"You're flying close to the wind" is a euphemism used in the UK

You could try, "You might need a much bigger stick if you're planning to play pool around this place."

That is a good question. I go to a local hot spring and there is an elderly gentleman that always has part of his junk hanging below the hem of his swim shorts. It seems like that is something a guy would notice but he does not seem like a freak in other ways

Had this happen with a friend in a rowboat. I just couldn't say anything because I'd have had to row us back.(And I rowed us out). rofl I guess maybe they don't know?

We'll have to ask the men,

I use the time old Aussie method and simply ask " Has your budgie gone out for a walk again."

If he is a good friend, I would walk to the far end of the bar and loudly shout "Hey,___ your zipper's down." Otherwise I'd say the same thing quietly and up close.

We used to say "You're flying low". I guess if it were a young guy I'd have to say "Your fly is open" - quietly.

I have done it ... I said quietly : "time to close your pants!"

Hey son, stand to attention.

Barn door

I can see your di....nevermind.

In school , we learned , "X , Y , Z ," then look away , ( stands for examine your zipper )

Oi! You! Do your flies up, mate. We don't all want to see your dong.

You got a license to sell them hotdogs?

Fbod Level 4 Feb 22, 2018

You're flying low

Privately. In a whisper.

Of course, I guess a lot depends on what kind of party it is. 😀

My zippers have a mind of their own. However for a woman wanting to strike up a conversation with a man, it's a good pick-up line. But if a man should tell me, I'd probably wonder why he noticed. Personally I have never looked at a man's zipper. Nada, not once.

Following them around discreetly and laughing to myself at other's reactions seems like it'd be more fun ?

Hey, your fly is open.

Simply walk up close enough to quietly tell him. He will appreciate knowing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.