Agnostic.com

13 3

Do you play an instrument?

If so, what do you play and how long have you been playing?

nixjoiner 4 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Took me months to master Oh Sussanha on a harmonica.

I've been playing guitar since I was 16 and bass since I was 17.

Orbit Level 7 Jan 29, 2019

I played the organ and was in a band as a teen, but no, and I don’t sing very well either, and yet for some reason I still consider myself to be a musical person.

I play the armpit.

I am feebly trying to learn the bass mostly via the Pixies album, Doolittle. Used to be a pretty good death metal vocalist, which is the least musical thing you can do and still be in a band. Got my voice trained as a kid, mostly choral. My poor mum cried when she heard the first demo I did with the DM band.

Guitar, mandolin, banjo, drums, and keyboards.

Guitar, banjo/5 string, dulcimer, bass, flute, sax (tenor), piano

folksinger/songwriter for a few years.... don't ask....

I can play a kazoo....

Better than nothing I suppose...

flute, piccolo, oboe, bassoon, bagpipes
guitar and piano

Since forever.

I love the skirl of peeps n drums! I've been to Pipe n drum festivals in Michigan, Ontario, and Colorado. Don't play em. But love the sound o' peepin, reverberating through every molecule in the air! Alas. I only play the wee peeps (harmonica). I like the quick marches, and the piobrachs. It brings out my pagan Celtie!

Trumpet. Started playing about 50 years ago. 🙂

Trumpet and most brass instruments(30 years off-and-on), piano by ear randomly; and I would love to learn how to play the guitar! Does Guitar Hero count?

Get Rocksmith. It's Guitar Hero, but with a real guitar. Or bass.

Piano since I was 5. Guitar, bass, violin, drums and trombone for about 10 to 15 years. I LOVE music!

If my door bell is considered an instrument then yes

Hah.

It counts

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.