Agnostic.com

9 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hopefully it will cut down on their crime.

Is that combined? Already feels like it in Lansing, MI.

We need to find the asshole who controls the weather and kick its ass.

60s and clear in the SF Bay Area.

And here we are, north of you, experiencing a warmer, dryer winter. It seems when there is extreme weather one place there is nicer weather somewhere else.
Do you have a fireplace?

I do! I have not used it in the 6 years I have lived here. I don't even know how to turn it on. It's gas, I think. It is one not meant for heat but for ambiance.

@HippieChick58 I also have a gas stove which is better than a fireplace and I do use it. I is a source of heat and can make a difference. If there is a source of gas it might be a good idea to try it.

@JackPedigo I do have a gas stove, so I think I'm OK. I also have kids all over the city. I'm sure we won't all be without power at once. If my power goes out I will text my kids. Worst case scenario is the one with power will be the one that lives with her dad.... However, she is also the one with the two year old child and that is worth putting up with her dad.

@JackPedigo hope you have an exhaust fan..

I think it's all wait and see.

If hell were real...I feel this is what it would feel like. Just walking from the car to the door of my workplace hurts.

Crazy..y'all be safe..
Here in Boston the wind chill is expected to be -17 on Thursday..

Its no picnic for us who live in the central part of the state either.

Shall I get the kettle on in Oswaldtwistle? (Offering refugee space

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.