Agnostic.com

28 2

What is one of your most problem areas to lose weight?

Mine would have to be my hips and thighs. Weight just love to build up there lol.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stress leads to chocolate, and my office is full of chocolates. Chocolate is my drug of choice. That and it is winter in Nebraska, we had more snow today, so walking is not a good option.

The dinner table, and the fridge.

The whitehouse

My problem isn't weight it is my love of food.

I have three areas that are problematic for weight loss: the bakery, the ice cream store and the Italian restaurant... 😉

it's that little area between the top of my head and my toes.

My toes. It doesn't matter what I do, those little piggies just look like piggies.

@ScienceBiker Caught a wild hair and said 'fuck it'. Glad you approve. 🙂

My head.

My problem area is the refrigerator.

It’s much healthier to have your extra cargo in these areas, you know. That used to be my bad spot but as I get older, it’s more in the belly. I do very low carb to maintain. Tough stuff. Be happy. You’re gorgeous!

I don't have a weight problem but my waist is expanding due to the sitting and commenting on this site. Lots of morning crunches and some walking have only stabilized the problem.

I'm like an Adonis myself

Belly and neck. 😟

My biggest challenge in losing weight is self-discipline. I've gone through successful periods and unsuccessful periods. Lately I haven't been planning and eating the small meals as I should. It's very important NOT to become hungry, and I haven't been doing the little bit of extra work that would prevent that.

I count my points using the Weight Watchers "points plus" method, although I'm no longer a member of WW.

There are many tricks they teach you to avoid hunger in WW but I'm not very receptive to tricks. Instead, I try to think of the minor hunger discomfort as akin to the discomfort of lifting weights or power walking - which I also do.

My gut. I have a case instead of a six-pack. If I could take it and put it where I have no butt, I would be happy.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 22, 2018

My brain is too heavy and is not holding water as it should.

Losing weight.

I lost 2lbs since last month. I'm 95 lbs now.

I was built for comfort not for speed, it's genetic 🙂

The most common, tummy, its hard to keep it off lol

Have done very well getting a lot leaner the past 2 yrs. Still having problems leaning out my fat head. Not giving up though! 😉

I don't have weight problms with my hair and nails.

My belly. On the bright side, I have lost 15 pounds since mid-January. 🙂

The closets.

The closets.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.