Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK No, U.S. Steel is not opening six new mills as Donald Trump said | PolitiFact

It's just plain false. it's not a misunderstanding of some real fact, or a misreading of a different announcement. it is just not true at all.

not mentioned in the article, which quotes a steel bigwig as saying trump supports the [american] steel industry: the fact that the steel industry trump actually supports is russian (and that is one of the real reasons behind his demand for funding for a wall -- he has suddenly decided it will be made of steel slats. those are RUSSIAN steel slats, folks!)

g

genessa 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[gritpost.com]
And there will be no blue collar manufactoring jobs in Wisconsin as Taiwanese mega company Foxconn, will not keep their promise.

Oh what a tangled web he weaves...except for the part that since his mouth is moving, everybody now knows to look for the hidden agenda behind the Lies!

i wish everyone knew. not everyone does, and it's not just his followers. there are some people who do not realize that it matters where they get their news, and that a little bit of information can be misleading if there is more information to be had. those people are the ones who say they don't especially like trump but all that horrible stuff about him, THAT can't all be true....

g

Does this surprise you? Trump lying isn't news. That's all he does. Only his shrinking base believes anything that spews from his mouth. I've told my son, who has a leaning for not telling the truth, "If you lie to me I will not be able to believe or trust you. We are a family unit and we rely on each person to be honest. If we can't trust each other, we will no longer be a family." I hope he understands.

of course it doesn't surprise me. however, it may surprise someone who hasn't heard it, and thinks either that trump doesn't lie, or that he doesn't lie as much as he does, or that it doesn't matter if he lies. sharing information is not always a matter of surprising people. information is power. knowing he lies is a given for anyone but his base, as you correctly note. however, saying he lies is one thing and giving the details is another. that part IS news, and i feel it had to be shared. it is only with the details that we will catch him out and throw him out.

i am sure your son will understand some day if by chance he doesn't understand yet. he's got you to explain it! (trump had... ick, he had a racist criminal. he was probably taught that lying was not only okay but necessary.)

g

@genessa Trump has lied since his first day. His father taught him. He was raised believing he is superior to everyone else, also taught to him by his father. A spotted leopard can't change its spots.

@AstralSmoke no one is expecting him to change his spots. his followers don't want him to, and we know to much to expect it. all we can do is try to get that leopard caged. and i wouldn't do that to a REAL leopard. in fact now that i think of it... i can't think of anything natural to compare him to, to twist the metaphor slightly. nope. toxic waste, that's all i can think of.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.