Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Anti-vaxxer Asks For Measles Protection Advice And The Internet Delivers

The witty responses to this anti-vaxxer are really good. I hope she got the answer to her question.

ATDayHiker 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s so funny.. not funny but funny. Antivaxxers are dumber than trump.
How the hell to you willingly put your child and the community in harms way because of a tiny needle.

Drown the kid now.
(Too dark? Infanticide is.)

These are great!! Thanks for the link..

Anti-vaccination parents are selfish assholes.

Arrest them for child endangerment and being a threat to public safety and health.

This just amazes me. What has happened to the US that we rely on celebrities for medical advice and then complain when they were wrong! What are the odds? We are going to hell in a handbasket, oh wait, no hell. Well losing a child to a disease that could have been prevented has to be what hell would be like. How many children will die before these celebrities say "my bad." When did people in the US volunteer for lobotomies? I cry for the children. I cry for us all. I hope that mom sleeps well after she reads the comments, she deserves every one of them. Sigh. OK, GrannyRant off.

Have an extra glass of wine tonight and you might feel better. ?

@ATDayHiker Somehow, I think if/when I sober up I won't find anything has changed.

That was the best thing I've read all week!! I laughed so friggin hard ??? thanks for sharing this!! Still lmfao ?

There were so many good comments that I couldn't pick just one favorite.

I loved the comments

I simply do not understand antivaxxers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277716
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.