Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK US secretly shipped plutonium from South Carolina to Nevada

This is not any kind of new practice. The government has been doing this for decades, all over the country.
They've been shipping it in rail cars, and trucks, all along the rail lines and interstate highways of this country.
All it would take is one hijacked truck, or one broken-into boxcar, and someone has a "dirty bomb".
45's stupid wall wouldn't stop that.
Rick Perry is the head of the Energy Department.
This falls right in his lap.

KKGator 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

New tests are on the agenda, now T45 abandoned the treaty.

Gert Level 7 Feb 3, 2019

They should send it back to south carolina..

I'd just as soon they quit moving it around the country the way they do.

I work in the nuclear industry in the UK. Don't know about the US, but here anything that has even the slightest weaponisation potential is locked the fuck down during transportation. As long as no dickhead thinks that this is somewhere to cut costs...

We have LOTS of dickheads here. Regulations and funding are being cut, left and right. I have no faith in the "system". None. At all.

Rick Perry couldn't find his ass with both hands. Ever wonder why they appointed him the head of the very agency he thought should be shut down???? I think everyone pretty much knew that they would continue to move the stuff - just very quietly and under wraps - cause you know "what you don't know doesn't hurt you"? hahahaha
And, not for nuthin' - I read somewhere that he is very quietly involved in some big deal involving wind farm energy.....would not surprise me because I've long thought that the very people who scream the loudest about how we desperately need those fossil fuels are all just hedging their bets. They will all be perfectly positioned to make the jump once they think the time is right. Pay attention to the ads that BP is currently running.....

Perhaps nuclear energy isn't a viable fuel source until we have a means of disposing of the nuclear waste. Solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal should all be researched and promoted. Go Elon et al!

If they need it it must be moved someway. Any suggestions?

I never said it shouldn't be moved. I also didn't say that it shouldn't be moved in secret, to maintain security.
I just think that the system that is currently in place is deeply flawed and easily exploited. If we're aware of these practices, it isn't unreasonable to suspect that those with bad intentions are aware of them also.

If I had any answers, or viable suggestions, it's doubtful I'd be posting on this site, or any other.

@KKGator My cousin worked for Lawrence Livermore Labs and could not share all the info regarding transport for obvious reasons but he stated the precautions taken for the movement exceed by the power of ten those that are employed for protecting the president.

@Marine That's nice to know, but I don't know if, with the current batch of assholes running things, it's still as "safe" as it's supposed to be.
I absolutely have my doubts.

@KKGator Hopefully he did not get to them.Have a nice day

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.