Agnostic.com

27 2

Besides your home and your work, where do you spend most of your time?

Crimson67 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Driving the "shuttle bus" delivering my performance artist daughter to her various functions. I'm her private Uber. LOL! When I have time, and someone to bring along, I enjoy wine tasting and live fairly close to a lot of good wine producing areas.

@Akfishlady I live within 45 minutes of 4 different wine regions, including Napa Valley.

coffee shop and the disc golf course.

I'm a nature boy....... not much really, I read and im a history nut...... but these days im recovering from a hard devorci....... I was married to the same girl for 40 yrs....... but after two yrs im feeling better...... im rock and roll x hippie.....very progressive in my views.... and not afraid to speak up.

I'm a gym rat. Lifting is life! (Not really😉 )

In the warmer months in a kayak or canoe.
When it's cold probably in my car. I have a long drive to get anywhere.

JimG Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

Out and about with my daughter.

In the car. Luckily I like driving, and my drive from home to town is through pretty awesome countryside. Then, if time is leftover in town, I like to hang out in my favourite bar, usually at the outside tables on the sidewalk. Oh, and of course the beach, with my long leg Dachshund retired race- deer.

I'm retired free to go just about anywhere I please the opposite of a routine employed person

Reading loading shells playing with my dogs, enjoying my wife's company enjoying my grandchildren who have been just fantastic abd enjoying classical music.

Home and work takes up most of it but next up is with my daughter after that just bits and bobs

In my vegetable garden and at the gym

Out walking a lot.

The skating rink.

New York City. I'm about an hour away and a lot of my friends live there

my local ymca.

As opposed to the one in Idaho? 😉

@BlueWave I am no longer allowed to the one there, I kept asking for free potatoes and they asked me to leave 😉

@engineer_in_nj Touche 🙂

Community center (knitting club), shopping, library (book club), sharing with friends...

Just here and there, I'm more spontaneous than that.

In my truck

I think that would be shopping , but that is changing because of Amazon.com.
second would probably be visiting friends.

dc65 Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

Waiting in line, somewhere...

Does the dock count as home?

Give me places where your tired, and poor, and inebriated masses huddle yearning to listen to good music and have a good time!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 24, 2018

Outside on hikes, walks, used to be driving my motorbike, or taking a songtheaw (converted pickup truck bus) somewhere to buy something.

Awake definitely at the job.

The gym, or the road????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.