Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK 7-Year-Old Boy Killed While Being Punished For Failing To Memorize Bible Verses | Michael Stone

I know we all think Xians are crazy, but this is downright horrifying!

HippieChick58 9 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is indeed horrifying... How on earth does one do that to a kid? Religion can be used to justify anything - I am sure in dad's mind he asked JEEZUS for forgiveness for murdering his son so all is well. The father should be in jail for life without parole or the death penalty. Utterly sadistic......

Ohub Level 7 Feb 3, 2019

Yes it is. That makes the fools look worse than already are.

Bunch of goddamned Sadists using religion as an excuse. They should all spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison.

Yaaaay Jaaaaayzus wins...WTF is wrong with those people?..

religion poisons everything......

Death penalty

That is hard to believe. I cannot comprehend how parents could treat their child in such amanner. That is not purported christian love, but vicious and evil anger.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:279874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.