Agnostic.com

4 2

QUESTION Sleeping Next to your Girlfriend

This is why I prefer to sleep alone! lol

ballou 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, that's like sleeping with a toddler, or a pet.

I think it's better to sleep with your partner in the center of the bed. More possibilities lol

Hahaha! If you ever had your kid sleep with you, same thing. I must say that I pretty much stay on my side of the bed. I don't move around a lot. In fact, to make the bed in the morning, all I have to do is pull up the covers from my side of the bed. The other side is undisturbed.

I know about the kids. They like to sleep in a diagonal position and take up the whole bed. I would have one little corner to myself! lol ... I like to sleep in the middle of the bed when I sleep alone.

When I sleep alone, I still stay to my side of the bed. Isn't that funny. I could sprawl out over the whole thing but nope. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.